Friday, July 15, 2011

Maybe August?

Sounds like there will not be any EP approvals in the month of July.  Which moves us out to August.  Bye bye summer.

If I can ask a favor...please check here for updates as opposed to directly asking Paul or myself questions.  I am really struggling with the all the questions.  Yes, I know it is only out of love and concern that individuals ask, but it makes it hard for us.  Constant reminders of what we are missing.  Thanks, it is appreciated.

Love,
Jae's Mom

2 comments:

  1. I have tears running down my cheaks right now.....please, please let us know if you need to vent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sweet Angela, this really tugged at my heartstrings today!!Im thinking of you, Paul and Jae and im sending you a BIG Mommy to Mommy Hug from MO :)

    ReplyDelete