Saturday, November 20, 2010

Government Mail

Funny what makes me happy these days.  Today part of my happiness comes in the form of mail from the Department of Homeland Security!  :)  God bless the US Government and the I-797C Notice of Action form.  And yes, I am being serious.  It is the first notice in our petition to classify an orphan as an immediate relative.  Yippee!  It isn't his final clearance to enter this country, but it is a step in the right direction.  It truly is the little things.

Other Jae news:  even though we swore we would wait to purchase a lot of clothes and toys until Jae arrival date is closer; in the last 24 hours a new shirt, hoodie, jeans, books, and rocking chair have made their way to our home.  Oops!  I guess this new Mom and Dad are not as patient as we think we are! 

Love,
Jae's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment