Sunday, November 28, 2010

More government mail

A nice little belated Thanksgiving present for the Herzog house - - more government mail!  I just can't tell you how happy we are to get mail from the Department of Homeland Security.  If I am being honest, Paul and I high-fived after opening the mail. :)

To summarize the notices, we have appointments at 8am on December 16th in St. Paul for biometric testing.  If we "fail to appear as scheduled, (our) application will be considered abandoned."  Yikes!  Best not to be late on the 16th...

Love,
Jae's Mom

2 comments:

  1. Yay...this is so exciting! I am hoping for ours soon. We got our first I797C on Sat so hopefully that is a good sign. How long did it take you to get your appointments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much more complicated these days. BTW, I think you can figure out who I am, but I'm in the process of changing my email address, which has complicated signing in, etc. Loie

    ReplyDelete