Sunday, February 27, 2011

My New Favorite Chore

No new picture.  No I-600 approval.  No travel notification.

But, on the upside, one of my household chores has become a lot more favorable the last month.  Laundry.  I know this seems silly, but I love pulling tiny socks, pants, shirts, onesies, etc out of the washer.  I reach in there thinking I am pulling out one of Paul's or mine large sweatshirts, and instead this cute little navy blue and white stripped onesie with a embroidered crab on it comes out instead.  It makes me smile.

The only problem with this new favorite chore...Jae isn't home to dirty up the clothes.  So the only time I am washing tiny clothes is when we first buy them.  "Hey Paul...where did you put your wallet?  I need it."

Danielle Santori - if you are reading this, it means you are not studying.  Do the right thing.  :)

Love,
Jae's Mom

1 comment:

  1. I love picturing you folding Jae's socks :)
    And there is always time to stop and enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete