Saturday, November 19, 2011

Maternity leave...done

That is it for maternity leave.  Monday means I go back to work and Jae goes to daycare full time.  It is going to be hard, but I know Jae likes day care.  Yes, he cries when I leave, but his teacher assures me he really has a good time once I am gone.  And he is excited to see me when I come to pick him up, but then he goes right back to playing.  A "I'm glad you are here, Mom, but I am really busy playing with my friends right now" kind of attitude.

A HUGE stride was made in sleeping habits this week.  Paul and I owe our pediatrician a large amount of money for her advice!  She explained a couple of different types of bed time cries and how to respond.  Paul and I put her suggestions in action Thursday night...and guess what...Jae has slept through the night the last 2 nights in a row!

A few random pictures:

Our Sunday best


Showing off his FAVORITE sweatshirt


This is what happens when you ask Jae to "Show some leg."


Looking for Larry outside


My football jammies.
Love,
Jae's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment