Thursday, March 19, 2015

3:30 am

It is 3:30 am here and I should be sleeping but I just can't any longer.  My brain is on overdrive and keeping me awake.  At one point last night I woke up thinking I heard Jae say "mama" which is crazy since he is back in Owatonna with my parents.  Even crazier is the fact that I thought I heard our cat, Jessie, meowing.  Clearly my brain knows something big is supposed to happen and doesn't know how to process it.

But everything went very smooth yesterday.  On time flights.  Caught the train and then the taxi to our hotel with ease.  And even got quite the room upgrade here at the hotel.  We now have a 2 bedroom 2 bath suite with a huge deck/observation area.  I can't wait for the sun to come up so I can fully take in the view as I think we overlook the palace.  And maybe, just maybe Violet will be comfortable enough to sleep in the separate room by herself come Monday.  That is probably not likely but we can hope.  If nothing else Paul and I can take turns getting sleep in one room while the other co-sleeps with her.  But she will have more than enough room to play, that is for sure.

Today we plan to head over to Eastern to meet some friends that are staying there during their second trip.  They have their little boy and fly home tomorrow so wanted to say hi while we have the chance.  Otherwise just site seeing for the next 3 days.  Hoping to go up Seoul tower and get some shopping down prior to Custody on Monday.

Love,
Jae and Violet's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment