Jae is already causing the Herzog house to turn upside down!!
1) Cleaned out the garage
2) Moved the Foosball table from the game room to the garage
3) Moved the desk and computer from the office to the old game room (which required dismantling the desk)
4) Re-painted the old office
5) And moved the upstairs guest room furniture to the old office.
6) Which leaves the upstairs guest room available to become the nursery.
It goes without saying that I passed out on the couch last night around 9pm while watching the Twins game.
In other, more Jae specific news, we got our "travel information packet" from our adoption agency. No, this is not our travel notice, just info so that we are more prepared when the call comes. The packet includes info on: vaccinations to get prior to travel (NOOOOOO! I hate shots!! Jae is worth it. Jae is worth it), things to bring with, what items our agency will provide, accommodations, transportation, etc.
Something I found really interesting is the fact that we are expected to be in professional dress anytime we are taking part in official agency business. Which means Paul will be in a suit and tie and I will be wearing a dress (or formal pants suit) when we first meet Jae. I can't say this would be my first choice in attire, but out of great respect for the agency and South Korea in general, I will be happy to oblige. The bigger question is: Do I even bother wearing eye make-up that day? :)