Tuesday, May 17, 2011

God's Mean Joke

I take a quick break from work and look online at the Korean adoption discussion forum. I notice that there is a new post that someone who accepted a referral through our Korean Agency 3 days before we got Jae's referral. This morning they got the call that their child's paperwork had been submitted to the ministry. I get super excited and call Paul on my work phone. As Paul and I are on the phone discussing that it HAS TO BE today my cell phone rings. Its our social worker. I yell at Paul that I have to go because our social worker is calling and immediately the tears come...

And she tells me………………………………….she just gave her notice. Her last day will be the 31st.

What are the odds? That is one mean joke, God.

Love,
Jae's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment