Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Grandparents and Travel Plans

I don't know how it happened, or when, but my parents just bought a home in Owatonna!  Looks like Jae's Grandparents will be close.  :)

No other Jae news.  One week closer to traveling, which is awesome.  I can't believe a week and a half has went by since we got that wonderful phone call.  We have waited so long for Jae to come home and now time is flying like crazy! 

Our one Korea travel plan is that we are going to request volunteering in the nursery while we are there!  The adoption agency nursery is two floors down from where we are staying and our social worker suggested we volunteer in the nursery for an afternoon.  How cool would that be?  Mostly our job would entail rocking babies to sleep and/or giving them a bottle.  I love it.  The thought of Jae being rocked to sleep by another adoptive mother is very comforting to me and I would like to give that to another adoptive mother. 

Love,
Jae's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment