Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A long/big day

This has never happened before: At about 4:30 yesterday Jae looked at me, said "I need to take a nap." He then laid down and 10 seconds later was out cold. We couldn't even wake him for dinner.  O.U.T.  Good that he admitted  he needed rest and gave into it. Bad that he woke up at 3 am this morning. You have no idea how long mornings are when you start them at 3 or 4 am.

After eggs and toast in the community kitchen, we were at a local play ground basically shortly after the sun was up. It was chilly, but we did not know what else to do.  

At 10 am we met with Violet again.  She sure does like Paul, but plopped herself right in my lap as soon as I pulled out a container of bubbles. Lots more sliding, drum drumming and kitchen play followed. And ps. This child has somehow inherited  Aunt Holly's and Aunt Megan feet's. :)




Off to meet Jae's foster mom. I will post more later...

love,
Jae and Violet's Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment