Sunday, October 17, 2010

Disappointments and Surprises

Hello from a hotel in Pittsburgh, PA.  I am out on another field trip, my last one of the year and hopefully my last one before Jae comes home.

Yesterday was disappointing and surprising.  Disappointing because the crib didn't make it.  The delivery men showed up with a dresser and a crib converter.  Yeah, but in order to ever convert a crib to a bed, we would actually need a crib first.  Bummer.  I was really hoping to get the nursery in order.

Yesterday was surprising because of my sweet, loving husband.  I received a beautiful silver locket with the word, "Mom" engraved on it.  Paul then helped me place two pictures of Jae inside.  That way, I get to carry Jae around with me this week.  I love it.  I write mostly about Jae (the blog's name is Bringing Home Jae after all), but I hope everyone knows how wonderful my husband is.  I can't imagine doing any of this without him.  Jae is lucky to have such a great Daddy.

Love,
Jae's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment