Friday, March 4, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

"When the dog bites, when the bees sting, when I am feeling sad...I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad..." In no particular order...


Glitter Hearts from Jacee Frank

My cat, Jessie
Go to fullsize image
Glee

Marathons



My dog, Larry


Baking
Go to fullsize image
Lasagna

Baking for my husband
I think the fact that baking is one of my favorite things is one of Paul's favorite things


Shoes
My husband
Traveling
Owatonna - this is tree in our front yard
My family - Yes, this is the world's largest frying pan.  And yes, it is as cool as it looks.  :)

My Stirling family - Rach, this picture is as old as mold, we need to get together soon!

Korean food

And all of my wonderful friends.  You guys have been great this week...thanks for all the well wishes and prayers.  They have helped. 

Love,
Jae's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment