Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wheels

Last night was one of the worst yet for putting Jae down to sleep.  He really fought me and I had to actually turn the duty over to Paul because I was getting so frustrated.  Jae fought and kicked his way past his 8pm bedtime.  But the good news is, when he did wake up in the middle of the night, he went back down pretty easy.  Hopefully, as I listen to Paul read Jae a couple of bedtime books, things will go better tonight.

Jae had a couple of firsts with us today...first time going for a jog in the running stroller, feeding the ducks and then going for a ride in his wagon.  He loved them all!  Babies are often carried on Mom or Dad's back in Korea, in fact I don't think we saw more than 2 or 3 strollers during our week there, so we weren't sure how he would adapt to all the new wheels. But it is looking to be just fine.  We made it 5.5 miles in the stroller before he started to get a little antsy, so 6 miles will be his max.  Jae also seemed to enjoy the wagon.  Tonight there was a neighborhood block party on our street and Jae made his inaugural appearance to most of the neighbors and he was a huge hit!  See the below pictures of him eating corn on the cob and I think you will understand why.  I threw in a couple of other cute photos from the day's activities as well.








Love,
Jae's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment