Monday, August 8, 2011

Other EP Submissions

This morning I kissed Paul good-bye and said "Today is going to be a good day.  I know it."  I was kind-of right.  At lunch today we discovered that a new batch of children were submitted to the Korean Ministry for Emigrations Permission (EP).  Now how this EP Submission stuff works is a group of children enters the Ministry together (for passport and visa issuance) and leaves together.  Which also generally means that a new group does not get submitted until the old one is done...and if a new group was submitted...Jae and his fellow EP babies should be out.  But we were also told that this process would take 4-6 weeks and we are on week twelve so I am not holding my breath. 

If there was a new group submitted and Jae is in fact out, as soon as the US Embassy in Seoul issues his entrance visa we will travel.  Stay tuned.  It could be a big couple of weeks!

Love,
Jae's Mom

1 comment:

  1. I have a good feeling too!! Thinking of you guys lots!

    ReplyDelete